This much-loved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. We asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and Hummvee was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers, and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute.
The short is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish for effective spray protection. There are no less than 6 pockets on this short: 2 rear Velcro pockets, 2 zipped side-pockets and 2 smaller thigh-pockets for your change and keys. Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and we have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. They incorporate a tough nylon and are double stitched in critical areas, making them nearly indestructible.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Articulated knees and rear calf
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- High Mobility Multi-use Versatility—HuMMVee
|Black / Small||05055939916330||E8066BK/3||SHO39586134K|
|Black / Medium||05055939916347||E8066BK/4||SHO40737373K|
|Black / Large||05055939916354||E8066BK/5||SHO3919940K|
|Black / X-Large||05055939916361||E8066BK/6||SHO40327378K|
|Khaki / Small||05055939916385||E8066KH/3||SHO39504376I|
|Khaki / Large||05055939916408||E8066KH/5||SHO39489812I|