The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $1,250.
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. • Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint • Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection • Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter • Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 12 mm • Shackle Shape: Round • Shackle Height: 230 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 11.8 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit delivers with 14mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches, and leave with peace of mind knowing the 15mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves with an eye on your bike can fahgettaboudit because you're the only one with access to your bike with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
The New U, the U-Lock redesign from Kryptonite, features expanded double-deadbolt security, anti-rotation capability, and a fresh new design, all making life quite a bit harder for the bike thieves of the world. The New York Lock Standard is the perfect choice for bike security in major metropolitan areas and college campuses. Specifications and Features: - Security rating: 9/10 - 16mm hardened MAX-PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT design gives additional protection against twist and cut attacks - HIGHEST SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Sliding dustcover to PROTECT FROM DIRT AND DEBRIS - 3 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS - including new design and one LED REPLACEABLE KEY FOB - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Key Safe Program - Protective vinyl coating - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 4.45 lbs (2.02 kgs)
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
Kryptonite's Transit FlexFrame U-Bracket makes it easy to carry your U-lock on your bike so it's always handy. This simple mount fits on frame tubes from 25 to 80mm in diameter and it accepts most 13 and 16mm-diameter round-shackle U-locks. Plus, the clamp rotates so you can perfectly align the lock with your bike to keep it tucked out of the way.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 6” (8.3cm x 15.2cm) - Product weight: 1.65 lbs
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
This mounting bracket is for transporting Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks. - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport. And the Glo model has a built-in micro light that backlights the numbers so you can see them in the dark! Genius!
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Granit Plus 470 U-Lock boasts a burly 12-mm thick hardened steel shackle and a seriously tough double bolted lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Its quality ABUS Plus lock cylinder is highly tamper resistant and it's a snap to carry the Granit Plus 470 on your bike with the included bracket. This lock includes two keys, one with an LED light, and an automatic keyhole cover to protect the lock against dirt and corrosion.
$24.99 - $29.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder. - Hardened 4mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo STD will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2P Double Bolt design that resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. This Bulldog sports a resettable 4-digit combination plus a mounting bracket so you can bring the lock along for every ride.
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
- 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Double Deadbolt locking mechanism has extensive holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - 3 stainless steel keys—one lighted with high-intensity bulb & replaceable battery Key Safe Program Product dimensions: 1.8” x 2.1” (48mm x 54mm) Product weight: 1.85 lbs (0.84 kgs)
OnGuard's Bulldog LS (Long Shackle) offers a large locking zone, plus OnGuard's high-security 13mm-thick hardened-steel construction and stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists cutting, picking, bumping, and drilling. And with the included mounting bracket, your Bulldog can come along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet much more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack, or even your pocket. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Microflex features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS snap closure makes locking a breeze–no key needed to close the lock! Just snap it shut and off you go. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615K takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint and the automatic key cylinder offers solid drill protection. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - Two keys provided with lock - Automatic key cylinder makes locking even easier! - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
$99.99 - $119.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
Page 1 of 7 Next page