A hometown to be proud of
Trek has been making bikes by hand in Waterloo, WI, since 1976. They were born in a barn, and they're proud of it.
Whether you ride a Trek or not, we all appreciate humble beginnings that lead to dedicated craftsmanship and a passion for giving back.
- Super-comfortable tri blend material (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon)
- Perfect when paired with jeans, shorts, and a good time
- Fits and feels like your favorite worn tee, right out of the box
- Semi-fitted for a 'just right' look that's not-too-baggy and not-too-tight
- Made in Central America (Honduras, Nicaragua)
|Blue / Small||601479768523||559470||SHI29446821E|
|Grey / Small||601479768479||559465||SHI2988724Y|
|Grey/Teal / X-Large||601479768608||559478||SHI34970413L|
|Navy / Small||601479768424||559460||SHI29613957Y|
|Navy / X-Large||601479768455||559463||SHI30910305Y|