A gilet is arguable the most versatile piece of cycling clothing, perfect for cool mornings, fast descents, and varying temperatures, and the RACE-SERIES Wind Gilet is no exception. Made from 100% Recycled Polyester, it keeps you warm, but not overheated, and packs down to nearly nothing. Top if off with our HyprViz color treatment that increases your visibility to motorists, and you're left with a great option for nasty days.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Wind Shell provides a sustainable solution to wind resistance on any ride.
- Back mesh panel allows for maximum ventilation as your body builds up heat and energy inside the jacket.
- Fabric Content: MAIN: 100% Polyester Woven; BACK: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex Knit Mesh
- Hyper Green and Black are paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day.
- Lightweight fabric and minimal construction allow the jacket to be packed into your jersey pocket when it isn't needed.
- Protective front panels keep the wind from permeating into your ride, keeping you comfortable even on the steepest of descents.
- Slim Fit closely and precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit. and comfort, while still allowing room for a jersey or baselayer underneath.
|Taupe / Large||888818656363||64421-2014||RAC26614852L|
|HyperViz / X-Small||888818658541||64421-2101||RAC32828677S|
|HyperViz / Small||888818658329||64421-2102||RAC31760048S|
|HyperViz / Medium||888818655625||64421-2103||RAC31590055M|
|HyperViz / Large||888818659586||64421-2104||RAC31944520L|
|HyperViz / X-Large||888818657155||64421-2105||RAC32339768L|
|HyperViz / XX-Large||888818659364||64421-2106||RAC33334364L|
|Black / X-Small||888818656493||64421-2001||RAC27395217S|
|Black / Small||888818657070||64421-2002||RAC26142481S|
|Black / Medium||888818656349||64421-2003||RAC26953388M|
|Black / Large||888818655984||64421-2004||RAC26864025L|
|Black / X-Large||888818657292||64421-2005||RAC27600741L|
|Black / XX-Large||888818658374||64421-2006||RAC28434527L|