The Circus project started as a way to get our slopestyle riders into competition, but it wound up becoming an industry-leading dirt jump fork for riders all over the world. Circus has set the benchmark for everyday riders' jump session requirements and delivered podium results at pro-level competitions for almost a decade.
- 80/100mm or 120/130mm Internally Adjustable Travel
- Air Spring
- ABS+ Compression Damping w/ Jump Stack
- Adjustable TPC Rebound Damping
- Wheel Size: 26"
- 130mm travel models can be reduced to 120mm and 100mm models can be reduced to 80mm travel using included spacers
- 20mm hex axle provides superior torsional stiffness
- Absolute+ cartridge platform oil damping system: specifically tuned for Dirt Jumping
- Forged I-beam style crown: bigger, stronger, and more durable
- Alloy steerer, and 32mm aluminum stanchions
|110 x 20mm / Black / 130mm / 26-inch