The MXP combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless ready design to provide an amazing all-conditions tubeless ready tire. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire.
The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have.
- 700 x 33mm
- 446 grams
- Tubeless Ready
- Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
|Black / 700 x 33c||815507011295||D10042||DON41903488K|