The Baby Limus is Challenge's all-around cyclocross tire designed for races with constantly changing conditions. This tire is ready to take on wet sand, sticky mud, or dry, fast, packed courses. This handmade tubular combines a supple 1000+ TPI Sealed Silk casing with natural rubber tread, and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable-core Presta valve. This tire includes PPS, a Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and low rolling resistance tires.
- Silk is a strong, soft, natural fiber casing that unlocks peak casing and tire performance.
- The S stands for Softer and more Supple. This tire utilizes a softer durometer tread rubber especially valuable on track and cyclocross tires.
- Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform to whatever objects impact it, reducing rolling resistance.
- The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
|Black/Cream / 700c x 33||08855627118575||11857||TIR50994538K|